The boat hook is one of the most overlooked, but important pieces of boating equipment. Boat hooks
are used for commercial fishing, dredging, retrieval, docking, and maneuvering boats, rafts, logs, and more. If you find yourself navigating through marshes with low hanging tree branches, boat hooks can even help you pull the branches down so that your boat can move easily through the waters.
Some of the features of boat hooks that make them so useful in many different situations include:
- The wide U-shape aids in retrieving wires, ropes, and cables of all sizes.
- The back V-shape helps in pushing nets, ropes, and wires away.
- They have spherical beads that aid in pushing, pulling, and retrieval without slippage.
- They are made of high quality materials, non-bendable, and easy to grip for sturdy handling.
- They are galvanized for a clear finish to prevent rusting.
As you can see, boat hooks
have many valuable features and are essential for everyday boating. Every boat should have a boat hook, whether you use your boat for commercial fishing or simply recreational uses. You never know when you’ll find a boat hook handy!
As an industry leader in marine and boating hardware, Acquah’s Enterprise supplies some of the highest quality boat hooks available on the market today at affordable prices. Order your marine boat hooks
from Acquah’s Enterprise today by calling us at 855-732-4665 or order online for your convenience.